Terms of Service
Author Terms of Service
- You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit.
If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
- We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified incorrectly.
- By submitting your articles to www.Spiritualosophy.com, you agree to allow us to:
(i) Publish your article on www.Spiritualosophy.com and any of its article directory partners.
(ii) Publish your article in RSS format for other web sites to syndicate.
(iii) Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- You agree that Spiritualosophy.com provides a free service for authors and publishers.
You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our directory.
You will receive all credit for your work and your resource box will be left in place.
- You agree to not include any affiliate links in the body of your article. If you are promoting an affiliate program, please set up your own domain and link to it in your resource box.
- Spiritualosophy.com may at any time translate your article into various languages for our sister sites. Your article will remain complete with your resource box.
- We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site blog and news.
- We reserve the right to include advertising on any pages on this site including pages that display your articles.
- We will, from time to time send out emails, usually no more than one per week and often less.
This is how we communicate with you, our community of authors.
It is important that we are able to be in communication with our members. This is a membership requirement.
The contents of the message will usually consist of information about the site, article marketing and writing. If you wish to cease receiving these messages, please contact us. We will honor your request and remove both your email address and any articles submitted by you.
The majority of the article content of this site is available for reprint.
- You must not remove "Article Source: http://www.Spiritualosophy.com" or similar links from the resource box at the foot of from each article you choose to publish.
- You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish.
This includes but is not limited to 1. Resource box, 2. Any links provided by the author.
The Author's resource box must be included in full, with any article you choose to publish.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you. Including the resource box.
- You must agree to keep hyper-links "live" so that users can click on said link and be taken to it's destination.
- You agree to never use any articles obtained from Spiritualosophy.com in any form of Spam or unsolicited mail or email.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racism, warez, pornography, or any illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
- You agree to abide by any additional republishing limitations placed by an individual author, noted in the resource box at the foot of the article.
Spiritualosophy.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Spiritualosophy.com does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this website.
The articles on our site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional.
Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only.
You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
No Implied Endorsement:
Spiritualosophy.com does not endorse any author, web site, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the Spiritualosophy team.
The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site do not necessarily reflect the views of Spiritualosophy.com, its management team or owners. Further, Spiritualosophy.com does not endorse any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. Spiritualosophy.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. Spiritualosophy.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
You agree to not hold Spiritualosophy.com liable in any form or matter.
Spiritualosophy.com is simply a repository for authors and publishers.
If you have an issue with someone plagiarizing/stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately upon proof of copyright.
Note: Spiritualosophy will require proof of copyright based on previous dates and URL's where the article in question was previously published by you.