In order to maintain a degree of professionalism, we have established some simple guidelines for article submissions.
Please read ALL of the following Article Submission Guidelines completely.
Understanding and adhering to our Article Submission Guidelines will insure the acceptance and listing of your articles.
Spiritualosophy Article Submission Guidelines:
(In all cases our Terms of service (TOS) apply.)
- We only accept articles which fit logically into one of our established categories.
- Please choose the most appropriate existing category or sub category from the drop down list based on the theme of your article and not the theme of your business.
You may use the 'Miscellaneous' category if you cannot find a category to match your article content.
Proper category selection speeds up the approval process.
- We reserve the right to place your article in a different category than you selected... if our editor believes it to be a more appropriate category or sub-category for your article.
- We do accept articles from automated article submission services or software, providing that the service places the article in an appropriate category.
- You may submit an article to one category only, do not submit the same article to more than one category.
- Do not use ALL CAPS in the article title.
- Your article Title should be in Title Case (i.e.. I Write Great Articles First letter of each word is capitalized.)
- Do not use ( " ) ( ' ) or ( / ) in your article title. Any of these will generally create problems with your article listing.
- No Author or Web site Name or URL is allowed in the Title.
- No HTML tags are allowed in the Title.
- Do not put a "period" or "full stop" at the end of the Title.
- Your article title can be up to 150 characters in length.
- No contact information, links, or url's are allowed in the article summary section.
- The Article Summary can be up to 600 characters in length. (approx 85 words)
- Your article should be written in English for publication to English speaking/reading countries.
- Please do NOT repeat the article Title in the article body.
- The article must be 500 words minimum and 3,500 words maximum.
The ideal article size is between 500 to 1,500 words.
Less than 500 words does not amount to much more than an advertisement.
You may separate longer articles and submit them in two or more parts.
We are looking for quality informative and original content.
We may occasionally, at our discretion, accept articles under 500 words.
- Do not use affiliate links or links back to your websites in the body of the article.
Affiliate links and link backs to your websites are only allowed
in the Resource Box.
- Do not include any author contact information or details in the body of the article.
The Resource Box is the correct place for this information.
- Do not use embedded links in the body of an article.
If you are linking to a resource then use the full url with proper "http:" protocol.
- Articles cannot be just an advertisement for you or your business.
Do not write a sales pitch.
Only articles which contain quality, useable, content will be approved. The main goal of article marketing is for your articles to be picked up by publishers and webmasters for reprint. Therefore, your articles must contain valuable content that web users would want to use on web sites, ezines or blogs.
- Your article should serve to educate and inform rather than just serve as a promotional piece. Include How To's, Tips, Strategies, Techniques, Case-studies, Analyses, Opinions and/or Commentary in your articles from your own experience.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and poor grammar.
- Download links are STRICTLY Forbidden. No direct links to any type of digital download are allowed.
- Do not submit articles that are pre-formatted with excessive hard line breaks such as articles that are pre-formatted to 60-65 characters per line.
The article text should flow continuously and wrap naturally.
To effect a new line, press the "Enter" key once; to effect a new paragraph, press the "Enter" key twice to create a vertical white space.
- Always use the full "http:'' protocol for url's.
- You may include up to 3 links in the resource box.
- Spiritualosophy will not accept articles with links (in the Article Body or Resource Box) to adult oriented web sites, including but not limited to web sites that include nudity, pornography, and adult-oriented sexual content or any other potentially offensive or illegal content promoting hate, racism, hacking, terrorism or any other illegal and/or offensive activities.
- EMAIL 'MailTo:' LINKS - We highly recommend including links to your websites in the Resource Box, but do not advocate including a mailto: or email link to your personal or business email accounts. This may expose your email address to spammers. It is best to just include website URL's and let potential customers find your email address on your web site.
- Code all your links to open to a new browser window. This leaves your article open for reference.
- Adding the top keywords related to your article helps bring more traffic to your article.
- Please make sure you put a comma between each KEYWORD. Ideally, your keywords should be optimized based on the most commonly searched keywords for your particular topic. It helps to use a good keyword research tool to help you determine which ones are best to use.
- You should have a minimum of 4-5 keywords and a maximum of 25. We will not accept keywords that are completely unrelated to the content of your article.
The articles in the Spiritualosophy article directory are provided for information purposes only and for redistribution as outlined in our Terms.
Spiritualosophy does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content in this article directory, by any other publisher or the reliance by any person on the content of any article.